Chantal Zimmer, is graduated from a Business School and also involved in Franchising for 33 years.
- Executive Director of the French Franchise Federation since 1985
- Executive Director of the European Franchise Federation from 1991 for 1995
- Member of the French Council of Commerce
- Member of the French Academy of Commerce
- Member of the National Commission for Commercial accounts
- Member of the Paris Arbitration Chamber
- Director of the French Association for the creation of entreprises
- Lecturer at the University La Sorbonne in Paris
- Lecturer at the University of Paris-Dauphine
- Lecturer at the University St Joseph in Beyrouth-Liban
- Founding member of the World Franchise Council
- Secretary General of the World Franchise Council from 2001 to 2003
- Founding member and general secretary of the Mediterraneen franchise federation
Chantal Zimmer has participated to the drafting of the french Code of ethics, of the European Code of ethics and has written the World principals of ethics.
Chantal ZIMMER is also Chairman of ZIMMER Company specialised in the distribution of Forestry tools and forestry equipment by mail order.
Chantal ZIMMER has been distinguished by the French Republic as Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur.